The Home Staging Courses teach the How-to of Home Staging, along with the principles and practices for establishing a Successful Business.
The Certified Instructors are leaders in the Home Staging/Interior Design Industry.
The Instructors take the time to personally coach and mentor the students every step of the way, through advanced design and business applications and hands-on classroom and field exercises.
LA Home Staging Classes
The Academy’s Home Staging Certification, 6-day Courses include:
- Comprehensive pre-course homework, Includes 10 learning modules
- Minimum of 10 hands-on exercises including 3 out in the field
- Leading industry instructors who own and work in their Staging business every day, share their insider secrets to success in the industry
- Class size limited to 9 so you receive coaching and mentoring every step of the way – questions encouraged!
- Guest Speakers who are experts in their field including furniture rental, getting on the first page of google plus bonus segments in certain locations
- Full color 135+ page manual with color deck and class tools for projects
- Drop Box Folder which includes essential forms you need for your new Certified Home Staging Business
- 10 editable Staging marketing pieces – just add your name, contact information, click print and you have a marketing piece you can use right away
- 1 month of free membership into our VIP coaching program which includes email and phone coaching for your new business to ensure your success.
- The coveted Advanced Home Stager Certification logo for you to use on any and all marketing pieces establishes your credibility in the market place
LA Home Staging Classes
Wanda Colón has been in the design/decorative arts business since 2001.
After moving to Los Angeles, her passions of design and art converged. She worked for Interior Motives in conjunction with opening up her own Decorative Arts business where she did interior design, murals and high end finishes. Some of her private clients include Kelsey Grammer, Paul Stanley, Cher and Johanna Carson.
Her unique combination of skills made her a perfect fit for all of the design shows popping up on television. She joined the design team of HGTV’s popular “24 Hour Design” as a co-host and designer. She became the Interior Design Host on TLC’s “Home Made Simple”.
After 5 years of traveling across the country doing design for the masses, she partnered with Kim Kapellusch, owner of The Academy of Home Staging and Style My Space.
Wanda is a Certified Instructor for The Academy, combining her design expertise with the elements of Home Staging to provide students with a wide-ranging scope of design and business applications.
Don’t wait any longer, we have the Courses and payment options that fit your life, your schedule and your budget. Take a step today to change your future and design the life that you have been dreaming of. Stop Dreaming and Start Doing, Let 2022 be the Year You Change Your Life!
All Credit Cards, PayPal Credit, and Payment plans available.
LA Home Staging Itinerary
- Overview of staging and 20 other staging related services. you can offer
- Before and after photos – how to make a statement
- Staging and staging design principles, guidelines, and tips
- 2 Hands-On Accessory Exercises
- Create a furniture style board
- Space planning and easy to duplicate room design formulas and fixes
- 6 part space planning exercise
- Step by step, how to stage a room guide
- How to charge and typical fee structures for a lived-in home staging redesign
- Stage a live, lived-in home out in the field using what the homeowner already owns
- Shopping secrets and best bargains
- People on your team
- What to have in your kit
- Furniture representative discusses furniture rental procedures and you receive your furniture rental catalog
- How to charge and typical fee structures for vacant home staging
- Go into the field to measure and space plan a real vacant home
- Select furniture using the furniture catalog and prepare a mock bid for the vacant home
- Color Theory 101 with class exercises – Select a unifying paint color and complementary accent colors
- How to charge and typical fee structures for home staging consultations
- Consultation exercise on a real home – Determine layouts, upgrades, paint colors and practice client dialog. Role play with students and discuss alternative solutions.
- Marketing, Advertising and Promotions – Over 60 effective ways to market for little or no cost
- How to get on the first page of google
- Crucial content for your business card, brochure and website
- The 30 day agenda to your quick business start up
- Congratulations! You’re Advanced Home Stager Certified!
DAY 6 in LA
- NEW! – The White Box Challenge Exercise.and How to Get Showcased on TV
- Just like on the HGTV’s “Design Star” television series. Bring your A game, as your team puts into action the skills learned from the week for yet another, Day-in-the-Life, hands-on project. This includes designing a “white-box” room from scratch while incorporating the space planning, color theory and style savvy gained at The Academy. A fun and collaborative day come to a close with the winning team receiving bonus accolades for Best in Show and tips on how to get your work showcased on TV.
- Your team will utilize all the skills from the week to design, execute, project manage and present:
- A design concept and space plan for the white box room
- Go “shopping” in our vast warehouse for the room’s furnishings and decor
- Install the team’s “Wow Factor” design plan
- Present your design and receive feedback
- Celebrate a life changing week and new found friends and Q&A with the Design Show talent manage