The Home Staging Courses teach the How-to of Home Staging, along with the principles and practices for establishing a Successful Business.
The Certified Instructors are leaders in the Home Staging/Interior Design Industry.
The Instructors take the time to personally coach and mentor the students every step of the way, through advanced design and business applications and hands-on classroom and field exercises.
6-day. Attend live, in person, on-location training See Details Total Course Fee for six hands-on days is $3250 (limited to 9 students). This coaching and mentoring style program includes 1 month ongoing support, business start-up documents, over 10 hands-on exercises and certificate diploma. *An extra $200 discount applies if you pay tuition in full 60 …Find out more »
Looking for other Staging Classes? Go here to register
New York Home Staging Classes
Advanced Certified Home Stager and Redesign Consultant
Certified Home Staging and Redesign Trainer
Member of the Real Estate Staging Association
Those in Kara’s “classroom” find her teaching style personable, comfortable, and approachable. She enjoys figuring out students’ needs and translating the abstract into practical, on-the-job examples.
Kara values results from her work and her teaching. “The seemingly small changes that I make as a stager, and my work as an instructor, affect how people live and interact. That’s a great day of work to me! I feel wonderful helping to make that happen.”
Don’t wait any longer, we have the Courses and payment options that fit your life, your schedule and your budget. Take a step today to change your future and design the life that you have been dreaming of. Stop Dreaming and Start Doing, Let 2022 be the Year You Change Your Life!
All Credit Cards, PayPal Credit, and Payment plans available.
LA Home Staging Itinerary
- Overview of staging and the staging process
- Staging design principles, guidelines, and tips
- Building your portfolio / showcasing your talents in the best light
- Academy Exclusive – Hands-On Accessory Exercises
- Academy Exclusive – Create Themed Style Boards
- Academy Exclusive – step by step, space planning and staging formulas
- Academy Exclusive Exercise – 6 part space planning exercise
- Academy Exclusive – Lived-in pricing formulas and upselling this service
- Stage a lived-in home out in the field using what the homeowner already owns
- Shopping secrets and best bargains
- Industry connections and resources
- What to have in your kit
- Speaker – furniture representative demystifies furniture rental and you receive your furniture rental catalog
- Academy Exclusive – Vacant home pricing formulas
- Academy Exclusive Field Exercise – measure and space plan a vacant home, selecting the furnishings and preparing a mock bid
- Academy Exclusive Color Theory Exercise – Select a unifying paint color and complementary accent colors
- Academy Exclusive– Consultation pricing options and how to upsell this service
- Academy Exclusive Consultation Field Exercise on a real home – Determine layouts, upgrades, paint colors and practice client dialog. Role-play with students and discuss alternative solutions.
- BONUS SEGMENT – Field trip to the Design Center with shopping exercises and several speakers who reveal their invaluable trade secrets to designing interiors
- BONUS SEGMENT – Interior Design presentation – learn Interior Design Basics to add to your skill set including how interior designers work, charge, and resources the interior designer utilizes
- Marketing, Advertising and Promotions – Over 60 effective ways to market for little or no cost
- How to get on the first page of Google
- Crucial content for your business card, brochure and website
- The 30 day agenda to your quick business start up
- Congratulations! You’re Advanced Home Stager and Staging Design Pro Certified!
Please note that topics may be moved to different days based on the availability of training sites, and to accommodate our guest speakers’ schedules