The Home Staging Courses teach the How-to of Home Staging, along with the principles and practices for establishing a Successful Business.
The Certified Instructors are leaders in the Home Staging/Interior Design Industry.
The Instructors take the time to personally coach and mentor the students every step of the way, through advanced design and business applications and hands-on classroom and field exercises.
Tampa Home Staging Classes
The Academy’s Home Staging Certification, 6-day Courses include:
- Comprehensive pre-course homework, Includes 10 learning modules
- Minimum of 10 hands-on exercises including 3 out in the field
- Leading industry instructors who own and work in their Staging business every day, share their insider secrets to success in the industry
- Class size limited to 9 so you receive coaching and mentoring every step of the way – questions encouraged!
- Guest Speakers who are experts in their field including furniture rental, getting on the first page of google plus bonus segments in certain locations
- Full color 135+ page manual with color deck and class tools for projects
- Drop Box Folder which includes essential forms you need for your new Certified Home Staging Business
- 10 editable Staging marketing pieces – just add your name, contact information, click print and you have a marketing piece you can use right away
- 1 month of free membership into our VIP coaching program which includes email and phone coaching for your new business to ensure your success.
- The coveted Advanced Home Stager Certification logo for you to use on any and all marketing pieces establishes your credibility in the market place
Florida Home Staging Classes
The Academy of Home Staging and Design is bringing our Comprehensive Hands-on, in person, Live! Home Staging Certification Courses to TAMPA.
Our New Satellite Campus will be offering the best in Home Staging Certification Courses and Training right in Florida.
Join the Fabulous and Fun, Former HGTV/TLC Design show host, Wanda Colón in her home state of Florida , Wanda Colón. has been in the design/decorative arts business since 2001.
After moving to Los Angeles, her passions of design and art converged. She worked for Interior Motives in conjunction with opening up her own Decorative Arts business where she did interior design, murals and high end finishes. Some of her private clients include Kelsey Grammer, Paul Stanley, Cher and Johanna Carson.
Her unique combination of skills made her a perfect fit for all of the design shows popping up on television. She joined the design team of HGTV’s popular “24 Hour Design” as a co-host and designer. She became the Interior Design Host on TLC’s “Home Made Simple”.
After 5 years of traveling across the country doing design for the masses, she partnered with Kim Kapellusch, owner of The Academy of Home Staging and Style My Space.
Wanda is a Certified Instructor for The Academy, combining her design expertise with the elements of Home Staging to provide students with a wide-ranging scope of design and business applications.
Don’t wait any longer, we have the Courses and payment options that fit your life, your schedule and your budget. Take a step today to change your future and design the life that you have been dreaming of.
Stop dreaming and start doing , don’t let another day pass you , be bold design your life!
All Credit Cards, PayPal Credit, and Payment plans available.
Tampa Home Staging Itinerary
- Overview of staging and the staging process
- Staging design principles, guidelines, and tips
- Building your portfolio / showcasing your talents in the best light
- Academy Exclusive – Hands-On Accessory Exercises
- Academy Exclusive – Create Themed Style Boards
- Academy Exclusive – step by step, space planning and staging formulas
- Academy Exclusive Exercise – 6 part space planning exercise
- Academy Exclusive – Lived-in pricing formulas and upselling this service
- Stage a lived-in home out in the field using what the homeowner already owns
- Shopping secrets and best bargains
- Industry connections and resources
- What to have in your kit
- Speaker – furniture representative demystifies furniture rental and you receive your furniture rental catalog
- Academy Exclusive – Vacant home pricing formulas
- Academy Exclusive Field Exercise – measure and space plan a vacant home, selecting the furnishings and preparing a mock bid
- Academy Exclusive Color Theory Exercise – Select a unifying paint color and complementary accent colors
- Academy Exclusive– Consultation pricing options and how to upsell this service
- Academy Exclusive Consultation Field Exercise on a real home – Determine layouts, upgrades, paint colors and practice client dialog. Role-play with students and discuss alternative solutions.
- BONUS SEGMENT – Field trip to the Design Center with shopping exercises and several speakers who reveal their invaluable trade secrets to designing interiors
- BONUS SEGMENT – Interior Design presentation – learn Interior Design Basics to add to your skill set including how interior designers work, charge, and resources the interior designer utilizes
- Marketing, Advertising and Promotions – Over 60 effective ways to market for little or no cost
- How to get on the first page of Google
- Crucial content for your business card, brochure and website
- The 30 day agenda to your quick business start up
- Congratulations! You’re Advanced Home Stager and Staging Design Pro Certified!
Please note that topics may be moved to different days based on the availability of training sites, and to accommodate our guest speakers’ schedules
Why wait? Choose PayPal and enroll now for as little as $165 a month – that’s less than you can earn in just 1 hour of staging services!
There are no upcoming events at this time