Our Interactive Virtual/Live Courses combine two weeks of online study followed by four- four Hour days of hands-on training.
Our new format allows You to take our signature hands-on training in the safety and comfort of your own home. The two weeks of online education includes reading, exercises, activities and quizzes followed by an intense four days of hands-on instruction and guest speakers to help you get your business started.
The Hands-on training includes, Virtual Staging exercise, Accessory exercise, mock presentation to home owner, room redesign, 5 minute elevator pitch, mission statement exercise and more.
Guest speakers include a marketing expert along with other specialized speakers relevant to each course.
Interactive Virtual/Live Courses
An education at The Academy of Home Staging & Design equips you with the skills and support, you need to start earning money IMMEDIATELY upon graduation.
Our 30-days-to-startup program gets you up and going fast!
NEW – An Academy exclusive module that teaches you how to start earning money designing online immediately.
Special guest speakers teach you what you need to know to market your business.
Small class sizes combined with live instruction and hands-on interactive digital education modules blend together to fully engage and teach you the design and business skills you need to be successful.
Don’t wait any longer, we have the Courses and payment options that fit your life, your schedule and your budget. Take a step today to change your future and design the life that you have been dreaming of.
Stop dreaming and start doing , don’t let another day pass you , be bold design your life!
All Credit Cards, PayPal Credit, and Layaway plans available.
Overview of Home Staging – Staging Terms
Home Staging Certification Exam Part 1
Benefits and Advantages to Being a Stager and Using one
- Making money in your dream career
- Benefits of using an advanced certified home stager
Portfolio & Photos – How to Build a Portfolio
Home Certification Exam Part 2
- Items to address in an occupied Staging
- Exterior Staging
- Lived in Staging
- Vacant Staging
- Staging to Dwell
How to Design a Room that Sells
- How to design a room potential buyers want to buy
Staging Guidelines for Color, Theme and Windows
- Contemporary Design
- Modern Design
- Mid Modern Design
- Traditional Design
- Transitional Design
- Other Design Styles
Home Certification Exam Part 3
Hands-on Training Portion
- Hands-On accessory exercises
- Academy Exclusive – create themed style boards
- 6-part space planning exercise
- Stage a lived-in home using what the homeowner already owns
- NEW!! Virtual Staging! Plan a vacant home, selecting the furnishings
- Room Layout and preparing a mock bid
- Color Theory Exercise – Select a unifying paint color and complementary accent colors
- Consultation Field Exercise- Determine layouts, upgrades, paint colors and practice client dialog.
- Mock Presentation to Homeowner
- Furniture Rental Exercise
- Elevator Pitch Exercise
- Guest Speaker
- USP Exercise (Unique Selling Proposition)
- Naming Exercise
- Swot Exercise
- Smart Goals Worksheet
Top Ten Mistakes New Designers Make
How to Make Money in this Business
- How to Build a 6 Figure Staging Business
- Be in the know of what not to do when starting your business
Step by Step How to Stage…
- Living Room
- Dining Room
Tips, Tricks and Trade Secrets
- Tips, Tricks and Trade Secrets
- Color Theory 101
- Organizing Your Inventory
Home Staging Consultation
Internet Marketing – It’s all in the Name
Home Staging Certification Exam Part 4
Setting the Stage for Success
Insuring Your Staging Business
Staging from Start to finish
Setting Your Business up to be Successful
30 Days to Your New Staging Business
Home Staging Certification Exam Part 5