The Academy of Home Staging & Design
Be Bold, Design Your Life!
Act now for an additional $500 off!
"*" indicates required fields
Here are 6 Reasons Why Students Chose The Academy of Home Staging & Design
- Top Instructors that have decades of Home Staging and Interior Design Business Experience
- Small Class Sizes and Hands-on Training
- Mentoring and Support Available Every Step of the Way
- We teach all aspects of Home Staging & Interior Design from marketing, business and practical application, learned from our personal experience and education
- Our courses have rave reviews from our Alumni from all over the world
- One of a kind, hands-on and field exercises only available at The Academy have been designed to walk students through the process of becoming a Home Stager or Interior Designer
Teaching Students from around the globe since 2007
I took the 6 day Home staging Course with Wanda, and oh my goodness. Never have I been so inspired, I’ve never considered starting my own business I took this course just to see what options I might have in this
industry and now I feel fully equipped to go all out and start my own business! Wanda was extremely helpful and provided so much information about every aspect of the industry from design techniques, to pricing, to starting your own company. Highly recommend this course! I can’t wait to take the Interior Design course, I know it will be just as jam packed with information as this one. I loved this class truly, and I owe my future success to everyone at The Academy of Home Staging and Design.
The Academy of Home Staging & Design offers an Educational System that Grows with You, Providing Educational Opportunities and the Coaching and Services You Need and Want
I would not be the designer I am today had it not been for this school. They offer online and in person and I picked online and it was the best thing I ever did because the tools I learned and the confidence I formed literally catapulted me into having a career as a designer. The main teacher Wanda is brilliant. She used to be on HGTV and she truly knows her stuff. This was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.